Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Liberty Lacrosse Blog, Day 3, Part 1

Day 3, Part 1: Wednesday, January 11, 2017

It was a beautiful morning in Seabrook Island as we headed to practice. When we got there, it was already pleasant out. Within the first 10 minutes, I removed my jacket because it was plenty warm. The girls had a tough morning of conditioning, with numerous sprints orchestrated by Karyl.

During practice, some of the high school girls from the school came up to us asking if they could film practice because they were doing a project on women’s leadership. I set up an interview with them and Faith, and they asked her some questions. I spent practice watching different elements of lacrosse. I spent some time watching defending, passing, and goalkeeping. For the final part of practice, the team worked on full field stuff.

After practice, we came back to the house for lunch, and I worked on stories for men’s and women’s tennis while the girls went to rehab and lift. I’m about to go for a run now, and then we are all meeting at the beach at 5 p.m. for the sunset.

After that, I’m bringing over my hotspot to the one house so we can watch the end of The Bachelor. We’ll have dinner at the house next door at 7 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment