Saturday, January 14, 2017

Liberty Lacrosse Blog Day 6

Day 6: Saturday, January 14, 2017

We woke up just before 5:30 a.m., packed our stuff up, and hit the road around 5:55 a.m. We drove for just over three to Rock Hill, S.C. and stopped at a Panera for breakfast that we preordered.

We are back on the road again, just south of Charlotte. The weather is definitely going to be cooler in Lynchburg.

I think back to Thursday night, walking back to our vans from downtown Charleston. I had a sudden surge of emotion come over me. It was hard to describe exactly why it happened, but it was just one of thankfulness. I am incredibly blessed to be in this situation and have this opportunity at Liberty that I do. A year ago today, I never would have envisioned that the Lord would have me at Liberty doing what I’m doing. I’m incredibly blessed by Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment