Monday, February 13, 2012

Guest Blogger of the Week-Steve Benko

I would like to introduce my honorary guest for this week, a man by the name of Steve Benko.  Steve is a senior at Arizona State University currently, and he was previously a student of Indiana University for two years, where he was my brother's roommate for their freshman year and then shared a place with my brother and two friends for their sophomore year.  It seems like this has been the case for many of my guest bloggers, but he is also a Meadows '08 grad who enjoys watching and playing many sports.  My fondest memories with him include good times at IU, but many memories date back to way before those days. Camping trips to Baraboo, Wisconsin were memorable as we played golf, did some rock climbing, swam, and heard negotiations between two eight-year-old kids from a nearby campsite as we woke up one morning.  Additionally, I have vivid memories of battling it out in ping pong in his basement and playing Halo 2 while inhaling copious amounts of Coca-Cola soft drinks.

Regarding his contribution to this blog, Steve is a die-hard Blackhawks fan, and he is hear today to talk about the Chicago Blackhawks' recent woes and what they can do to right the ship in the coming days.  He watches every minute of every game, so I trust he will provide us with some great hockey insight.

Take it away Mr. Benko.

No comments:

Post a Comment