Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Guest Blogger of the Week-Tim "Ace" Grant

In picking my guest blogger of the week, I thought hard about what I wanted for this week's blog.  I realized that something was missing.  Chicago Blackhawks hockey has not been discussed on this blog  yet because I have not watched very much hockey this year.  I feel I would be doing a disservice to my blog readers if I wrote something on the Hawks because it wouldn't be genuine and necessarily accurate.  I found the perfect guy who can fill that void and give us a midseason report on Chicago's hockey team, winners of the 2010 Stanley Cup.  Meet Tim "Ace" Grant.

Ace is a Rolling Meadows High School '08 grad and quite the sports junkie himself.  I have only known him for a short years, but if you are looking for a guy to talk Blackhawks hockey or sports with, he's your man.  My most memorable experiences with him have been at "Grant's Aunts", Arlington Lakes Golf Course, and most significantly IU Homecoming weekend, in which we had a blast as Chef Grant made a delicious breakfast followed by a memorable tailgate experience that will live in the lore of all-time great tailgates by Hoosier football fans.  Ace is also not too shabby on the golf course, as he scraps his way around the links.  So, without further ado, take it away Ace.

No comments:

Post a Comment