Monday, January 23, 2012

Guest Blogger of the Week



It was suggested to me that I maybe incorporate some guest contributors to Smitty's Sports Blog.  While I want this blog to be mine, I also want a wealth of knowledge on the world of sports and thought it may be a good idea to have a guest blogger of the week.  For this first entry, it will be none other than my brother, Matthew Ryan Smith.  Matt is a senior business major at Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana.  He was admitted to the Kelley School of Business, a difficult task to accomplish.  Maintaining a good GPA, Matt has done well at IU and also found opportunities elsewhere.  He is a Southwestern Company book salesman by trade in the summer.  He spent two summers in Texas going door-to-door selling educational textbooks and material.  The first summer was spent mostly in the Waco area while he spent summer of 2011 in the Victoria area.  I grew up playing and watching sports with him and feel he is well-equipped to handle this task of a blog entry regarding the Chicago Bulls tonight.  He has watched more Bulls basketball than I have this year, so I'm willing to give him a shot at the big time so to speak.  He will watch the game tonight and give us some insights and what he took away from the Bulls-Nets at the United Center.  So, without further ado, take it away Little Smitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment